Why vulnerable children need your support:
- Most families wouldn’t leave their children in institutions if they had the right support to care for them. The fact is, many children are in Child Care Institutions (CCIs) because their families are poor and can’t afford to feed or educate them. This is no reason to be institutionalized.
- All children deserve an education, nutrition, health and protection, no matter where they live. We work to transition children with families and to provide each child with the quality of care, and dignity, that is her/his right.
- We also train government officials and partner with community programs that identify and support at-risk children and vulnerable families long before child placement in a CCI becomes a necessity.
To do all of this, we need partnerships with people like you
How monthly donors make real change possible
- Helps us plan our expenses in advance and assess our bandwidth to take up new projects and in return serve more children
- Leads to a long-term and close engagement with our work and our kids
- Small monthly payments are more affordable on the pocket than large annual gifts
- The gift is transferred automatically each month which eliminates the hassle of writing a cheque or making a transaction
- This is also a more cost effective option for us and thus more money will go directly to the children – it’s a win-win situation for both!
Miracle Foundation is a non-profit organisation, registered under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013.
Transparency is one of our fundamental values. It helps us create and strengthen long-term relationships with all our stakeholders.
Within the organization, we hold this value in terms of sound auditing practices. You can request our Annual Reports by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Miracle Foundation India is also registered for undertaking CSR activities with the office of the Registrar of Companies (under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India) vide Registration number: CSR00003386.
The approval Letter can be viewed here.
- Miracle Foundation India is a non-profit organization, registered under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013.
- It has offices in New Delhi, Chennai, Pune, Patna, Ranchi and Gandhinagar.
- All donations to Miracle Foundation India are eligible for 50% tax exemption under section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
- As per the Indian Income Tax Department’s rules, if you wish to receive the 80G tax-exemption certificate, please add your address and PAN number
"The primary reason to be attached with Miracle Foundation are underprivileged children. The scale of operations and the size of the organization has helped me in reaching out to children who are deprived of basic amenities of life for reasons beyond their control. As an individual, I would never have been able to reach out to even one single child and take on their full responsibility to shape their future.
The lines "...Giving is not a strategy, but a way of life" as adopted by Miracle Foundation India is worth being adopted by each of us who have been blessed by God to help others.”
“I have been supporting Miracle Foundation for more than two years now and I am very happy with the experience. The team proactively reaches out with the list of initiatives they plan to take up for the children while letting us know the impact these initiatives have had on the ground. The team took extra care during COVID to see that the children are safe and their education is not affected! Miracle supports the children not just in their childhood but through their journey of becoming independent, contributing members of society. This is the differentiating factor for me.”
“I have been associated with Miracle Foundation for three years now. I always feel that sharing is caring and we all should care about others, especially kids. Kids are the future and they are the ones who will make a difference. So it’s necessary we give them the right education, healthy food, and emotional support as well. Miracle Foundation is doing this for the less privileged kids and it gives me immense pleasure whenever they share a kid's success story. I got to know that even during the Covid-19 pandemic they supported kids and kept them safe. All the good wishes to the Miracle team and thank you to each and all for this great work.”
Miracle Foundation India (MFI) supports vulnerable children awaiting transition to family-based and family-based alternative care as well as the children who have been re-integrated to permanent families. The programme, developed on the Thrive Scale™ methodology focuses on supporting the children on five well-being domains: healthcare and mental health, education, living conditions, household economy, and strengthening family and social relationships. Miracle Foundation is transparent, credible and financially compliant.
Your money is spent wisely and 85% goes directly to our programs and not more than 15 % is earmarked for administration, fundraising, marketing and communications. These are well within global and national norms.
All donations to Miracle Foundation India make a life-changing impact in the lives of vulnerable children and their families.
You can help the cause by building awareness, advocating and volunteering as well as raising funds through social media, crowdfunding. The simple act of introducing us and what we stand for to your friends, family and colleagues can help spread the word and add more supporters.
Monthly donors are the backbone of Miracle Foundation India. Your commitment as a monthly donor allows us to plan our expenses and support children. It further helps us support additional children under our program and cover costs we are unable to otherwise secure. You sign up once and our payment gateway charges your card as per your instruction every month.
Yes, every donation we receive is eligible for a 50% tax exemption under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
As soon as your donation is credited to our bank account, an auto receipt is generated through our system and sent to your email ID.
In case of any delays in receiving your receipt you can contact: email@example.com
Miracle Foundation receives funds from Individuals, Corporates, Grants and its parent organization i.e The Miracle Foundation.
Miracle Foundation aims to achieve its vision of “A family for every child in our lifetime”.
Miracle Foundation India is a Section 8 registered not for profit company led by Kusum Mohapatra in India. She is the Regional Director & CEO of the organization.
No, Miracle Foundation India is not aligned with any political party.
No, Miracle Foundation India is not aligned with any religious group.