Why you should support:
- Most families wouldn’t leave their children in institutions if they had the right support to care for them. The fact is, many children are in Child Care Institutions (CCIs) because their families are poor and can’t afford to feed or educate them. This is no reason to be institutionalized.
- All children deserve an education, nutrition, health, and protective services no matter where they live. We work to reunite children with their families and to provide each child with the quality of care, and dignity, that is their right.
- We also train government officials and partner with community programs that identify and support at-risk children and vulnerable families long before child placement in a CCI becomes a necessity.
To do all of this, we need partnerships with people like you
- Helps us plan our expenses in advance and assess our bandwidth to take up new projects and in return serve more children
- Leads to a long-term and close engagement with our work and our kids
- Small monthly payments are more affordable on the pocket than large annual gifts
- The gift is transferred automatically each month which eliminates the hassle of writing a cheque or making a transaction
- This is also a more cost effective option for us and thus more money will go directly to the children – it’s a win-win situation for both!
The primary reason being attached with Miracle Foundation have been under privileged children. The scale of operations and the size of the organization has helped me in reaching out to children who are deprived of basic amenities of life for reasons beyond the control of such children. As an individual i would never have been able to reach out to even one single child and take full responsibility of the child to shape their future.
The lines "Giving is not a strategy but a way of life" as adopted by Miracle Foundation India is worth being adopted by each of us who have been blessed by God in our individual lives to help others as well.
I have been supporting Miracle Foundation for more than two years now and I am very happy with the experience! The team proactively reaches out with the list of initiatives they plan to take up for the children while letting us know the impact these initiatives had on ground. The team took extra care during COVID to see that the children are safe and their education is not affected! This is one small example of the foundation's commitment to ensuring the well being of our children, not just in the present but also in the long term! Miracle supports the children not just in their childhood but through their journey of becoming an independent contributing member of the society! This is the differentiating factor for me!!
I have been associated with Miracle Foundation for three years now. I always feel that sharing is caring and we all should care about others around, specially the kids. Kids are the future and they are the ones who will make a difference. So its necessary we give them right education, healthy food and emotional support as well. Miracle Foundation is doing this for the less privileged kids and it gives me immense pleasure whenever they share a kid's success story. They share yearly report of funds, how they are helping these kids. I got to know that even during Covid-19 pandemic they supported kids and kept them safe. I hope they will keep doing good work. All the good wishes to Miracle team and thank you to each and all for this great work.